4th Global AEO Conference 14-16 March, 2018 Kampala, Uganda
The World Customs Organization (WCO) has the pleasure in inviting you to the 4th Global AEO Conference hosted by the Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) and supported by the Korean Customs Service.
The theme for the 4th WCO Global AEO Conference is ‘Promoting Mutual Recognition of AEOs to Strengthen and Secure Global Trade’ and the Conference will provide you the opportunity to participate, share and influence discussions on :
- how companies can improve their security and compliance in addition to enhancing business opportunities
- becoming a trusted partner of Customs and other government agencies:
- obtaining benefits from Customs such as expediting cargo release;
- addressing a variety of international trade issues from different perspectives, in a large number of workshops;
- the benefits of MRAs by being an AEO;
You will also have the opportunity to meet experts from all over the world to exchange experiences and discover how to enhance your global position.
This event will bring together Customs, government representatives, business leaders, experts, high level academics and practitioners who are invited to share their expertise, promote good practices and contribute to further consolidation of joint efforts towards enhanced economic competitiveness.
This is the first time this event is being organized on the African Continent, don’t miss it! Come and be seen as a leader in your field and network with international companies and participants.
Where: Kampala, Uganda