FREE TRAINING FOR BLACK-OWNED BUSINESSES
IF YOU RUN A BLACK-OWNED BUSINESS
OR YOU KNOW OF ONE THAT WOULD BENEFIT FROM
BASIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TRAINING – HERE IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
12, 13 and 14 December 2018
This FREE practical training will improve your business skills and provide the knowledge to help you run a more successful business.
To participate you must meet the following criteria:
- The business owner must be South African
- The business must have been operating for at least two years
- The business must be situated in Greater Johannesburg.
The course covers:
- How to price a product / service (pricing strategies)
- Cost categories
- Gross profit and net profit calculation
- Break-even calculation
- Cash Flow planning
To obtain an application form or for further information, please send an email to: Dorothy Lotter at email@example.com Tel 011 726-5300.
DATES: 12, 13, 14 December (You must attend all three days)
TIME: 08:30 Registration, training 09:00 – 16:00
VENUE: Milpark Johannesburg