VACANCY AT THE CHAMBER
NEW MEMBER RECRUITMENT OFFICER AND ADMINISTRATOR
Opportunity for mature and experienced person
The Chamber is a not-for-profit association for business. Companies of every size and all industry sectors pay an annual subscription to be members.
The membership liaison officer:
- Has a sales target for signing on new members
- Will deal with all enquiries (walk-in, telephonic, email and website) about the benefits of membership and how to join the Chamber
- Captures the data from the membership application forms and processes subscription payments
- Maintains the database by adding new members, deleting resignations, updating member details
- Follows up on outstanding subscriptions and resignations
- Assists accounts department with invoicing, analysis of membership, issuing of invoices to members on request
Needs to be customer-orientated, with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact at senior executive level and handle own correspondence.
Needs to be systematic, well organized, numerate and have an eye for detail.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV to email@example.com