Exports = Growth
EXPORT INCUBATION PROGRAMME FOR B-BBEE WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
The Chamber is internationally renowned as a promoter and facilitator of international trade. The benefits of exporting include:
- expanding your markets
- increased profits, and
- the creation of jobs that contribute to economic growth.
JCCI’s Export Incubator (GEA) programme identifies and selects women with products or services suitable for exporting in the:
- Beauty and wellness product manufacturing
- Small manufacturing
- Food processing, and
- Construction sectors
They undergo an intensive six-month programme of on-line and face-to-face training that covers the export process plus specialist topics, such as labelling and certification for global markets. Most importantly they are provided with linkages to women entrepreneurs across Africa and the rest of the world.
Criteria for Selection:
- South African Black women-owned entity
- in operation for at least two years
- Products/Services with export potential
Certified copies of the following documentation must accompany application:
- CIPC Registration
- SARS Tax Clearance Certificate
- South African ID document
- Latest Annual Financial Statements
- Export Registration Certificate (if available)
TO PARTICIPATE: Complete the reply slip below and return to Bernadette Zeiler (email@example.com) or Zinzi Mpela (firstname.lastname@example.org) 011 726-5300.
DEADLINE: 24 July 2020
REPLY SLIP TO (email@example.com)
Please send me the application form, I am interested in participating and I meet the selection criteria.
First and Surname_______________________________________________